In-house/Apprenticeships vs. Open Programmes
By Shelley Measures, Oct 14 2019 02:57PM
The way in which organisations develop people is forever changing; new trends are emerging all the time. The apprenticeship levy has meant that more businesses are focusing on upskilling their teams which can only be a good thing, but what about the leaders and managers who aren’t suited to an apprenticeship programme?
We have been delivering high-impact Leadership and Management Open Programmes for many years.
There are huge benefits and added value to be gained with this type of development that many organisations fail to see. For the right delegate, open programmes can offer even more than an in-house or apprenticeship development programme.
Some of the benefits are:
• Networking with peers from other organisations
• Peer to peer learning
• Safe environment away from the workplace
• Knowledge sharing with people from other companies
• Giving and receiving feedback from leaders and managers with similar seniority and experience
• Smaller groups allow opportunities for 1-2-1 coaching
• Learners gain valuable insights from different industry sectors
• Delegates learn and develop powerful techniques
Each programme is supported by our online learning community CAKEconnect, enriching the learning experience through sharing additional learning material, online discussions and work-based challenges. Our facilitators are experts Leadership and Management, a range of assessment methods and tutoring and expert in creating an environment for learners that is supportive yet challenging.
We are passionate and committed to making a difference, whether at an individual, team or organisational level and we pride ourselves on our reputation and business relationships.